Discover at Kenwood Electronics Technologies (S) Pte. Ltd.
At Kenwood, we are utilising cutting-edge RF technologies to design and develop the latest RF
communications equipment for the worldwide market. We believe in “BRIDGING THE GAP”
between who you are and what you truly want to be. Yes, our business is to prepare our
employees for the future and maximise their fullest potential. At Kenwood, you can! Join us as:
1) SOFTWARE ENGINEER (R&D DIVISION)
•To design new products / units which are able to meet requirements in terms of good quality, reasonable costs and timely delivery.
•To make design-related documents, such as parts list, design concept document,functions list, source code and etc.
•To work with purchasers/vendors for the adoption of new parts.
•To work with Quality Assurance Function in areas such as product evaluation, testing, production specifications and quality-related issues.
•To work with Product and Process Engineering Departments on design and fabrication of production jigs.
•To continuously improve the competitiveness, in terms of quality and cost of the products / units, by participating actively in the VAVE activities
• A recognised University Degree (with at least 1 year’s relevant experience) or a local Polytechnic Diploma (with at least 3 years’ relevant experience) in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
• Knowledge of and experience in software programming (C language) and firmware are preferred.
• Ability to communicate in Japanese is an added advantage, but not essential.
2) SOFTWARE ENGINEERING ASSISTANT (R&D DIVISION)
• Design of new products/units which are able to meet requirements in terms of good quality, reasonable costs and timely delivery.
• Working with other departments to achieve desired results.
• Working on continuous improvement of competitiveness (in terms of quality and cost) of the products/units by participating actively in the VA/VE activities.
• Diploma in Computer Engineering/computer Science or equivalent from a local polytechnic.
• Good programming knowledge of C++ and Visual C++ is preferred.
• Minimum one year of experience in R&D environment is preferred.
Interested candidates, please send a comprehensive resume, stating your current and expected salariess
contact number and a non-returnable recent photograph to:
Department Head, HR & Admin Department
KENWOOD ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE. LTD.
1 Ang Mo Kio Street 63, S(569110)
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Copyright 2007 Kenwood Electronics Technologies (S) Pte. Ltd.